Blue Hills Sport and Spine Rehabilitation Boston
30 Lancaster St. | Boston, MA 02114Call 617-651-5620
|Monday||7:00am - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am - 8:00pm|
|Friday||7:00am - 5:30pm|
- Specialized Spine Program
- Near North Station
- Graston Trained
- Parking Validation
- Physical Therapists
- Orthopedic Care
- Sports Medicine
- Workers Comp/Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Graston Certified Clinic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Blue Hills Sports & Spine Rehabilitation is a Physical Therapist owned and operated practice in Boston (near North Station).
• We are experts in pain and musculoskeletal dysfunction and we restore your overall health and wellness.
• We provide evidence based treatments that address the root cause of pain by restoring motion, strength and flexibility and our clients love it …. And you will to.
• We provide exceptional service, and value, in a fun and encouraging atmosphere for the best possible outcome, despite the challenges of our current healthcare system.
• We provide treatment for a wide variety of orthopedic and sport injuries.
• Our clinic is fully equipped with state of the art therapeutic and gym equipment.
• We provide exceptional knowledge and education so you understand your injury, recovery process, and most importantly how to maintain long term health and wellness.
• All clinicians are Graston trained.
• We accept all insurances.
• We do not do, Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE), Aquatic PT, Occupational Therapy, Women Health.
Our current staff do not speak Spanish.
Erik Holmes, P.T. Graduated from Northeastern University with a bachelor's degree in June of 1999 and a master's degree in June of 2000. Erik was first exposed to physical therapy as a member of the U.S. Development Ski Team and required treatment for various injuries. This initial exposure to physical therapy has lead Erik to pursue a career in the orthopedic/ sports medicine fields of physical therapy. Throughout his career Erik has focused on working with patients suffering from orthopedic related injuries. Erik's experience both as a therapist and patient has helped him to develop manual treatment skills and exercised based treatment programs.read more
Kristen DeStefano, PT, DPT, graduated from Ithaca College with a bachelors in Clinical Health Sciences in 2010 and continued on to receive her Doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2012. She has clinical experience in both inpatient and acute care physical therapy, but has focused her career in orthopedic physical therapy. Her rehabilitation approach focuses on research and evidence based exercise and manual therapy. In her free time, Kristen enjoys boxing, outdoor activities, and spending time with friendsread more
Michelle Danley, PT, DPT, graduated from Ithaca College with a bachelor?s degree in Clinical Health Science in 2011 and then a doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2013. She takes a hands-on approach to patient care, utilizing manual therapy techniques and progressive exercise to maximize her patient?s functional abilities and help them achieve their desired goals. As a former athlete, Michelle brings her own personal understanding of many of the injuries she helps her patients to overcome. Since earning her DPT she has been working in an outpatient orthopedic setting as well as a skilled nursing facility. Michelle is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association. In her free time, she enjoys playing soccer, spending time with family and friends and traveling.read more