Phoenix Rehabilitation and Health Services-Phoenixville
1130 Valley Forge Rd Suite 2 | Phoenixville, PA 19460
|Monday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Friday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
- Physical Therapists
- Orthopedic Care
- Sports Medicine
- Workers Comp/Rehabilitation
- Aquatic Therapy
- Orthotics & Prosthetic Therapy
- TMJ Dysfunction Program
- Occupational Therapy
- Neuro Rehabilitation
- Lymphedema Program
- Women's Health
- Manual Therapy
- McKenzie Certified Clinic
- Certified Functional Manual Therapist
- Geriatrics Certified Specialist
- Neurologic Certified Specialist
- Orthopaedics Certified Specialist
- Pediatrics Certified Specialist
- Sports Certified Specialist
- Women's Health Certified Specialist
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Hand Therapist
- Graston Certified Clinic
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Accepting most major insurances including Medicare
Phoenix Rehabilitation and Health Services, Inc
We're Here to Provide The Highest Quality of Care.
Phoenix Rehabilitation and Health Services is a privately held and certified physical therapy and occupational therapy practice committed to providing the highest quality of patient-centric care available today.
Founded by David Watson, PT, MS, President and C.E.O, who partnered with four other physical therapists that all recognized a need for comprehensive rehabilitation and physical therapy services, our management and professional staff have a combination of over 120 years of experience in assuring quality services to those we serve.
Phoenix Rehabilitation and Health Services, Inc. believes that patient care should be efficient, purposeful, and cost effective guided by the principles of employee satisfaction and quality clinical outcomes delivered in a customer friendly and professional health care environment.
We have over 50 outpatient locations to serve your needs for physical therapy, occupational therapy and more. New services include Occupational Medicine and Chiropractic services!
So give us a call, our doors and arms are always open to give you the care that you deserve!